A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service Inc. has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Laurel, MD.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What People Say About Us
I recently used A. Anthony's for repairs to my vehicle. Genette, the General Manager, was courteous, professional, thorough and thoughtful. I had to leave my car for service and Genette gave me a ride home and offered to pick me up if I needed a ride back to the repair shop. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answered all my questions in detail. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service that I received. She treated me with the utmost respect.
I would highly recommend A. Anthony's for your vehicle service needs.
Had a problem wt my Motor home and they came to me and quickly diagnosed the problem and returned the next week to replace the starter at the site. Back up and running quickly. Costs were fair and competitive, however the service and making arrangements around my schedule made all the difference. Relieved the stress associated with my mechanical issue. I will use their service again - this time drive to them
Best place in PG county to have all your car or truck needs! They will go above and beyond to help get your vehicle on track. There should be ten stars here!
Outstanding Service and mechanical expertise. I've been coming here for 12 years.
I have been going to A. Anthony's since 2007. First with a used 97 Grand Cherokee. Then my New 2010 Wrangler Rubicon. Always have been satisfied with the service.
MD Inspection: Provided a fair inspection - no unnecessary repairs. Very happy with their work. I highly recommend their service!
Awesome place of business. Good people and always attentive and very helpful with finding resolutions.