Welcome to our FLEET PM SERVICE information page. We are the premier provider of FLEET PM SERVICES. Our goal is to provide the very best in fleet service management.
Because our quality control standards are high, our certified technicians are among the best in the business. Our goal is to always deliver timely, honest, and complete service to the vehicles that keep you in business. We want you, our valued customer, to be happy.
Here is a list of our schedules fleet services.
SCHEDULE "A" SERVICE $145.00 LUBE, OIL, FILTER SERVICE WITH 45 POINT INSPECTION
**DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS, HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL FEE, SHOP SUPPLY FEE OR TAX**
- FRONT AXLE & STEERING: Inspect power steering
- REAR AXLE: Examine breather vent and check for oil leaks
- BODY & CAB: Inspect body and 5th wheel mountings
- BATTERY: Examine cables, examine mounting
- ENGINE: Inspect for fuel, water, and oil leaks, check starter operation, check engine operation, check governer operation
- INSTRUMENTS: Check oil pressure cold and hot, check instruments and recordings, try signaling devices, check back up alarms, check windshield washers and wipers, inspect lights, refelctors, and mirrors, check defrosters and heaters
- BRAKES: Drain air tanks, inspect all hoses and tubing, check air compressor and inlet cleaner, adjust service brakes, adjust parking brakes
- LUBRICATION: Lubricate the following; chassis and accessories, cab hardware, and door latches, bay doors; check all lubrucant levels for the following; steering gear box, transmission-main/auxillary/differential, change engine oil, change oil filter cartridge; hydraulic brake system-Check master cylinder(s) level
- CLUTCH & TRANSMISSION: Check clutch action, inspect transmission for leaks, test main shaft for looseness
- COOLING SYSTEM: Fill radiator and check for leaks, check anti-freeze, check all hoses, check all belts and adjust as needed, check shutter system
- WHEELS & TIRES: Check tire inflation, check condition of tires, record tread depth, check rims for cracks, check wedges and retorque, tighten wheel lugs as needed